Every good Marina girl knows that a Strawberry Fields from Tipsy Pig is the best way to ring in (and out!) summer in the city. Today being Labor Day, I have decided to reveal the recipe for the most requested drink of the Chestnut Street haunt. While today marks the end of summer, wearing white and seersucker; we ladies who roam the 94123 need not eliminate all the elements of a San Francisco summer. Now we can drink Strawberry Fields all year round in the comfort of our own homes.
1 Shot of Vodka
1/4 Cup of Puréed Fresh Strawberries
Simple Syrup ( ½ tablespoon honey mixed with ¾ tablespoon warm water)
1. Place a 1/4 Cup of Puréed Fresh Strawberries in a Mason Jar
2. Add 1 Shot of Ketel One Vodka.
3. Fill remainder of jar with Selzer Water
3. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of Simple Syrup.
4. Squeeze Lime for Taste
5. Stir and share with friends